PLEASE NOTE: we closed our applications in 2019 as we have 60 people on the waiting list. We’re unlikely to open the list again until spring 2021.
Please don’t contact us asking to be added to the list.
Please keep an eye on this page or on our Twitter feed to see when the waiting list opens.
Tamworth Farm has about 170 plots split over three areas:
- The Horseshoe is the centre part of our site and is home to about 50 plots
- The Farm is home to another 50 plots
- The Rose Avenue site is home to around 70 plots which are slightly smaller than those on The Farm and The Horseshoe.
We’re a Merton based organisation close to the Wandsworth boundary. Priority for plots is given to Merton residents or those residents living within 1 mile of our site.
When our waiting lists are open you must give us the following information if you are interested in getting a plot.
- Your name:
- Your email address and a mobile or landline number
- Your postcode:
- Your gardening experience: (Beginner / Intermediate / Experienced)
- Any additional comments you want to give us: