This Privacy Notice sets out how Tamworth Farm Allotment Society uses and protects any personal data we hold.
Tamworth Farm Allotment Society, UK Industrial/Provident Registered company, 4007 is the controller for your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or we are required to do so by law.
What data TFAS collects and holds
TFAS collects and holds personal data provided by you, for example:
- We may collect your name(s), address, email address(es) and phone number(s) when you apply for a plot or accept the tenancy for a plot.
- We may collect financial information such as payment information.
- We may collect personal information about you when you apply for a concessionary rent.
- We may collect images when we take photos at events, plot inspections and at other times.
What TFAS does with the personal information
We may use the personal information you have provided us with:
- In ways you have consented to fulfil a specific purpose, for example, to allow you to join the waiting list for a vacant plot or to be contacted with information related to your plot and the wider site.
- To fulfil a contractual obligation to you, for example, to allow us to administer the terms of a tenancy agreement including taking payments.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Access to, and Accuracy of, your Information
You may wish to contact TFAS to request a copy of the personal information that we hold. Or, you may have concerns that any of your personal information that we hold is incorrect or incomplete. If so, please contact email@example.com.
Retention of Your Information
TFAS will not hold your personal information longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you.
Erasure of Your Information
You have the ‘Right to be Forgotten’. If you would like us to delete your personal information that we hold, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the personal data has been deleted or the reason why it cannot be deleted (for example because we need it to fulfil a contractual obligation to you).
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or the personal data we hold about you. You can contact us at email@example.com
If you remain unhappy, following our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge a further complaint with the Supervisory Authority which is The Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s address is: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5AF. You can also contact them by telephone on 01625 545 745 or via their website at www.ico.org.uk.